When it comes to your Viking Dishwashers, it should be cleaning itself consistently. Unfortunately, over the long period or duration of using it, these followings such as water minerals, grease, and even bits of food may build up. Also, an unpleasant odor and look can come along, which can leave spots to your glassware, dinnerware, and any other kitchen utensils. It means that you should clean your dishwasher to prevent these from happening, and following these five simple steps can be beneficial.
Steps To Follow:
- On a day to day basis, remove bits of food- As a homeowner, you should make it a habit in cleaning your dishwasher and freeing your dishwasher from bits of food daily. To do this, pull out the bottom rack to trace any food leftover like pasta and any other food bits, which may cause future buildups and foul odor.
- Wipe away any dirt found in your dishwasher door- With any cloth or damp sponge, wipe any visible specks of dirt found in your dishwasher’s door or clean these following spots like the interior surface, door edges, dishwasher controls, and handles.
- Remove and clean the dishwasher’s filter- To eliminate dirty spots that might buildup, remove your dishwasher’s filter and rinse it with water. You can use a toothbrush, scrubbing the mesh screen and frame to remove any grease or food bits stuck in the crevices.
- Deep clean your dishwasher monthly- It is always beneficial to remove any trapped particles inside your dishwasher. It is a must that you should eliminate mineral buildup and detergent residue for a monthly basis. You can try some home solutions or DIY projects in cleaning it on your own, besides it is simple to do and affordable.
- To make it more presentable, polish the exterior of your dishwasher- To make it more beautiful, polish any dull spots or grimy surfaces found outside your dishwasher. When it comes to cleaning your stainless steel dishwasher, it is best to use a stainless steel cleaner to shine your appliance. Not only will it leave behind your exterior shiny, but they have components to help repel future dirt and smudges.
Furthermore, If you need anything else or when it comes to your Viking dishwasher’s problem that requires professional repair, you know that the team of experts at Viking Repair Pro is ready to help.
Give Us A Call Today!