Viking kitchen appliances are more than just superior luxury appliances. The Viking experience impacts not only world-class restaurants and hotels but also in the comfort of your home.
In standard sizes, the Viking cooktop offers professional strength, ultra-premium features, and convenient options. Whether you have gas, electric, or induction types, they always give you the performance and freedom to cook how you wanted to cook.
There are three (3) series of Viking cooktops, namely Viking Product Line Cooktops, Viking Professional 5 Series Cooktops, and Virtuoso 6 Series Cooktops, and all of them have unique layouts and features. Although Viking brands typically tend towards gas surface components, options for electrical and induction heating components are also available.
Viking Product Line Cooktops
With an improved design and a range of new features that complement the common time-tested design of Viking cooktops, the Viking Product Line Cooktops series are the original of all Viking products. However, the Viking Product Line lacks the various configurations that other series have, but the slick layout allows any American kitchen to suit both electric and gas cooktops.
Viking Professional 5 Series Cooktops
Despite different layouts, different control locations, and depth options, both Viking Specialist 5 Series and Viking Product Line cooktops have a similar set of characteristics. Brand new all-induction cooktops feature in Viking Professional.
Virtuoso 6 Series Cooktops
Two all-induction cooktops appear in the Virtuoso 6 Series. If you choose to adjust the heat setting or set a timer, these appliances have no conventional buttons. A quick swipe of a touchscreen is more appropriate for the slick look of the black induction cooktop.
Looking For Viking Cooktop Repair Here in Los Angeles?
Is your Viking cooktop stressing you out because it won’t heat up and delivers undercooked or burnt offerings? Do you need to fix or replace one or more of its igniters? Or are you not sure what is causing the problem with the unit? There is no need to panic, simply let the professionals at Viking Repair Pro of Los Angeles help you with all your worries and we will send our Viking professional to you to diagnose your faulty appliance! Whatever the problem is, no matter how small or complicated the job can be, we got you covered!
Common Viking Cooktop Problems (Gas, Electric, & Induction)
Gas Cooktop Problems
- While Viking cooktops are spill-proof, food residues will often cling to the portholes in the burners, obstructing or even blocking the flow of gas. It is why it is vital to periodically clean your gas cooker, whether or not you have any issues with it.
- Another most common issue is the burner fails to light up, which happens when the portholes are clogged. It will result from not producing enough gas to spark the flame. The electrode or stove lid may also be slightly misplaced to prevent them from building an electric arc that is required for the gas to ignite.
- Also, a weak burner flame is the typical gas cooktop problem for many. Examine the burner cautiously to make sure the portholes are not sealed or clogged. However, if the igniter works just fine, a broken gas valve might be the root of the problem.
Electric Cooktop Problems
- Heating elements take too much time to heat up. If one of your surface heating elements is not working or is not performing as it should, as well as other surface elements, you may have a problem with the wiring, its surface element, or with its control board.
- The electric cooktop won’t heat. If your cooktop won’t heat, you may have a blown fuse or a faulty control board. To find out for a blown fuse, examine all the fuses within your cooktop. However, we would advise you to have Viking professionals diagnose the control board, as they have prior knowledge and skills in doing it.
Induction Cooktop Problems
Many technicians shy away from repairing Viking induction cooktops, but we at Viking Repair Pro are happy to announce that our professionals have enough expertise to repair or replace induction elements in your valuable Viking cooktop.
As for other types of cooktops, several issues may affect induction cooktops: from simple problems with knobs to a malfunctioning main board, to a failing thermostat or even a blown fuse. Have peace of mind knowing that we have vast years of hands-on experience fixing all the stated issues.
Give Us A Call Today!
Even how you take good care of your Viking cooktop, you can’t prevent wear and tear eventually. Rest assured that we have a team of fully licensed, insured, and certified Viking appliance repair technicians, who are also among the most trustworthy professionals in the industry in Los Angeles. We also offer affordable Viking appliance packages that are within your budget.
Repair your valuable Viking cooktop now! Call us today and learn how we are on the top list when you search for “Viking cooktop repair near me” in the search engine!
Quality Appliance Repair Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
At Viking Repair Pro, we strive to produce quality service that won’t hurt the budget of our customers. That is why we keep our prices at a sustainable rate without compromising the quality of our service. We value our customers’ satisfaction above all else, and that our work will leave them contented and satisfied. Not only do we offer repair and maintenance services, but our experienced technicians can give preventive advice to your appliances. We try to make all our clients a customer for life. We appreciate the connection with our clients and try to maintain a lasting relationship with them.
Thus, if you ever find yourself in a pinch from appliance breakdowns, don’t hesitate to contact Viking Repair Pro. We have a highly responsive customer service team prepared to answer any of your inquiries. Regardless of what problem you are facing, you can trust Viking Repair Pro to handle any of your problems. Schedule an appointment for your service today!