One Call Away and Reliable Viking Cooktop Repair in New York
Are you aware that a cooktop is one of the most basic and important appliances you have in your kitchen? However, when your Viking cooktop starts giving you some minor or major issues, it’s difficult not to panic, right? For your information, without a cooktop, how can you cook some tasty foods for your family’s dinner?
Do you know that the prospect of a defective or malfunctioning Viking cooktop is anxiety-inducing? Don’t panic! Our Viking professionals are here for you to help. Most typical cooktop trouble can be easily and quickly resolved, so you have nothing to be stressed about. Here are four (4) typical issues your Viking cooktop might encounter and their solutions.
1) Gas burner is not heating properly.
- First, you have to turn off and disconnect your Viking cooktop.
- Second, you should remove the grates and burner caps.
- Third, you need to soak them in the sink with some soap and hot water.
- Next, you have to make sure to clean or scrub the surfaces with a stiff brush.
- Then, wipe the surface of the Viking cooktop with a wet sponge.
- Lastly, you can use a toothpick to eliminate those spilled food or other debris from the gas valves.
(Note: Make sure to mix baking soda and vinegar can also help you to clean your grates and burner caps.)
2) The gas burner won’t ignite.
- To start, you have to turn the Viking cooktop off and unplug it if you can.
- Next, you should remove the grate and burner cap.
- To finish, you have to clean out any loose food debris and reconnect those wires that may have come loose or disconnected.
If this strategy or tips doesn’t solve the issue, you will likely need to change your igniter or some work on your gas connection. You can give our Viking professionals at Viking Repair Pro a call and we’ll be glad to assist you to find replacement parts and arrange any major repairs on your Viking cooktop.
3) Electric burner won’t heat up.
If just one coil is not heating correctly,
- As an owner, you have to inspect the connection first and make sure the coil itself is tightly plugged into the Viking cooktop.
- You try to do the swapping with the broken coil with another one – if ever the new coil works in the same spot where the defective coil was plugged in, it may indicate that it’s time for you to replace the coil.
4) Induction element won’t heat up.
Always be reminded that when you are using an induction cooktop and it won’t heat up properly, you have to make sure that the pan you’re using is induction compatible. Be reminded that this induction device works by heating the pan immediately, rather than the burner below, so you will demand ferromagnetic pans for your Viking cooktop to work excellently.
Work with Our Viking Professionals Today!
You can make sure that with these do-it-yourself tips, your Viking cooktop will be up and running again in no time. If your cooktop does end up needing professional and thorough troubleshooting– or if it’s time for you to have an appliance upgrade – be sure to reach out to our team of experts at Viking Repair Pro to make sure you receive the most outstanding and satisfying repair service for your cooktop and any other Viking appliances. Don’t wait for the problem to create a more troublesome problem! Give Viking Repair Pro a call right away!
Take note! You can protect yourself and your family by hiring a well-equipped, licensed, and professional technician to get the work done, like us at Viking Repair Pro, New York! Don’t worry! Our Viking professionals can diagnose and fix your Viking cooktop and other appliances safely and efficiently and make your home back running like it was before.
Whether your cooktop won’t heat up or not igniting anymore, our team is always prepared to help you to get rid of those serious problems with your Viking cooktop and any other appliances as soon as possible. Viking Repair Pro has hired friendly customer support representatives who can surely assist you to book an appointment for any repairs or replacements that you need for your cooktop. No matter which Viking kitchen makes and models you have in your home, you can hire our Viking experts to diagnose and fix the problem for your safety right away. You have nothing to be worried about our team because we have enough years of experience in handling repairs and replacements for any of your Viking appliances.
Quality Appliance Repair Doesn’t Have to be Expensive
At Viking Repair Pro, we strive to produce quality service that won’t hurt the budget of our customers. That is why we keep our prices at a sustainable rate without compromising the quality of our service. We value our customers’ satisfaction above all else, and that our work will leave them contented and satisfied. Not only do we offer repair and maintenance services, but our experienced technicians can give preventive advice to your appliances. We try to make all our clients a customer for life. We appreciate the connection with our clients and try to maintain a lasting relationship with them.
Thus, if you ever find yourself in a pinch from appliance breakdowns, don’t hesitate to contact Viking Repair Pro. We have a highly responsive customer service team prepared to answer any of your inquiries. Regardless of what problem you are facing, you can trust Viking Repair Pro to handle any of your problems. Schedule an appointment for your service today!